October 17, 2005 —
* Car/deer accident at Pierce and Fox.
* Fire alarm at St. Mary's Guardian Angel building near Davis and College.
* Vagrant on campus. Man was found sleeping on couch in Arbury Fine Arts. He was given a no trespass citation.
* Larceny of textbook from Pine Grove Apartments (PGA).
* Two students received Minor in Possession (MIP) citations and Notices to Appear (NTA) for alcohol violations in Living Center South (LCS). One additional student received an NTA.
* One student received an NTA in University Village (UV) for an alcohol violation.
* Car in ditch at Pierce and Fox. The car couldn't stop without hitting the car in front of it. The driver swerved to avoid rear-ending the other car, lost control, and went in the ditch on the south side of Pierce.
* Non-SVSU student in possession of marijuana. The individual was taken to jail and will be charged.
* Fire at PGA. A small planting pot outside an apartment was used as an ashtray. A cigarette was not properly put out. There was no reported damage.
* Party in Living Center North (LCN). Two students received MIPs and NTAs, three students received NTAs and one non-student received an MIP.
* A non-student stole a parking permit from a resident's car. Parking Services ran the permit number and found the permit was being used in the individual's car. The car was impounded and the individual was issued a no trespass citation.
* Car impounded from PGA. The car was parked illegally and had multiple outstanding tickets.
* Two-car accident in G-3 Lot.
* Three soft air guns confiscated from LCN.
* Assault threat in LCN.
* Larceny of wallet from RFoC.
* Larceny of speaker box and three speakers from car in J-3 lot.
* Two-car accident at Bay and College. No injuries reported.
* Possession of marijuana in LCN. Student received an NTA. Criminal charges are pending.
* Larceny of XM Radio and CD player from car in J-3 lot.
* Larceny of CD player and stereo from J-3 lot.
* Alcohol violation. During the Variety Show, an intoxicated student in Cardinal Gym was given an MIP and NTA.
* Harassing phone call complaint in First Year Suites (FYS).
* Destruction of property in FYS. A University coffee table was stood on end and a student's clothing and picture were taped to it. The coffee table was then stabbed with a knife and the picture shot at with a pellet gun. The gun was confiscated and two students are being charged with damaging the table.
* Abandoned car at PGA. Car was found with two flat tires and expired plates.
* Drunken driver arrested at Collings and College W. The non-student had an outstanding warrant for his arrest.
* Burglary/Forced Entry in FYS. Student kicked out closet panel to gain access into adjacent room.
* Assault at football game. A student broke another's glasses.
* A student was given an MIP and NTA at the football game.
* Two individuals who ran onto the field during the football game were charged with disorderly conduct and given NTAs after not cooperating with police and attempting to flee.
* Cell phone stolen from R-Lot
* Alcohol violation. Five students were given NTAs and one non-student was given an MIP.
* Alcohol violation. One student was given an MIP and NTA. One non-student was issued an MIP.
* A non-student visiting campus stole a parking permit from a resident's car. Parking Services ran the permit number and found the stolen permit was being used in the individual's car. The car was impounded from J-3 lot and the individual was issued a no trespass citation.
* Larceny of table from Student Center.
* UV student reported missing. The student turned up later that day.
* Parking permit stolen from vehicle in J-3 lot.
* Vehicle door kicked in J-3 lot.
* A student accused her roommate of putting something in her shampoo. The shampoo was sent to the lab, the results of which are pending.
* Destruction of property. Individual tried to break into vehicle in J-3 lot.
* Gas smell reported at PGA and the Kochville Fire Department was contacted. Source of smell ended up being gasoline spilled from a car.
* Alcohol violation. Two students were given NTAs in LCN.
* Alcohol violation. Six students were given NTAs in the UV.
* Alcohol violation. Four students were given NTAs in the UV.
* Car impounded in UV. Car was parked illegally and had multiple outstanding tickets.
* Alcohol violation. One student given an MIP and NTA and arrested after attempting to elude police. One student issued an MIP and NTA and five additional students were given NTAs in LCS.
* Alcohol violation. Student issued MIP and NTA in FYS.