September 12, 2005 —
* Campus police asked a vagrant man to leave campus after several students reported he was soliciting money. The man claimed he travels the country on bicycle and stopped at SVSU on his way to Ann Arbor. He had no outstanding warrants.
* Larceny of University computer equipment from The Student Center.
* False fire alarm in Curtiss Hall.
* False fire alarm in the RFoC
* Larceny of computer software from Pioneer Hall.
* False fire alarm in the Ryder Center.
* False fire alarm in The Student Center.
* Harassment complaint in a residential hall.
* Hit-and-run car accident in R-Lot.
* A student was stung by a bee in front of Wickes Hall. They received treatment at Health Services and were then transported to the hospital via ambulance.
* A student became ill in a Science West classroom and was transported to hospital via ambulance.
* False fire alarm in E-House.
* A burglar alarm was accidentally set off in the Cashier's office.
* Harassment complaint in Residential Hall
* A student became ill in the RFoC. They were then transported to the hospital via ambulance.
* An individual who had been banned from campus was caught trespassing on University property. Their vehicle was impounded.
* A campus police officer attempted to pull over a vehicle at Wickes circle and College drive. The vehicle refused to pull over and a chase ensued. The vehicle eventually pulled over at Bay and Delta roads, where the driver was arrested for fleeing from a police officer. The officer was stopping the vehicle for expired license plate tabs.
* A student was stung by a bee near the RFoC. They received treatment at Health Services and were then transported to the hospital via ambulance.
* A student was arrested during a traffic stop for not having a license.
* Disorderly conduct. A student refused to move an illegally parked vehicle.
* Suspicious person reported in the Ryder Center.
* False alarm in library
* Assault with pellet gun in residential hall.
* Electrical fire in Freshmen suites G House
* Electrical fire in Freshmen suites F House.