November 20, 2006 —
Sunday, Nov. 12
- Vandalism reported in University Village. Side mirrors broken off a vehicle.
Monday, Nov. 13
- Personal injury in RFoC. A Dining Services worker suffered a shoulder injury.
- Damage to vehicle in J-1 lot. Lugnuts removed from a vehicle.
Tuesday, Nov. 14
- Malicious destruction of property near Ryder Center. An individual(s) punctured a bike tire with a staple.
- Personal injury in Doan Center. Slip and fall.
- Personal injury in fitness center. An individual injured their finger while taking care of weights.
Wednesday, Nov. 15
- Possession of marijuana in bookstore parking lot.
- Fraud report. A student stole and used another student's ATM card.
- Department assist in Carrollton for domestic violence.
- Personal injury in Ryder Center. Ankle injury.
- Personal injury in Ryder Center. Neck injury.
from page 2