No one likes to see red and blue lights flashing behind their car when driving.
But with an unposted speed limit on Pierce Road, students are asking, "How fast is too fast?" »
All stories in this issue
- Support staff negotiations continue in light of picket
- ITS upgrade
- Not so fast
- New smoking policy to take effect in winter semester
- President resigns, citing internal problems
- Students stay Up 'til Dawn to raise money for children
- Campus Village stabbing incident under investigation
- Police Log
- News in Brief
- More than just a game
- Survey shows parking plentiful
Photos from this issue
Social work senior Sean Theisen and social work senior Angie Emerson stuff envelopes at Up 'til Dawn.
From left: Computer science and computer informations systems junior Greg Saxton, computer science sophomore Taylor Kimmel, computer science alum John Holet and computer information systems senior Chad Kamyszek look on as computer science sophomore Josh Urbain demos the video game the Assocation of Computing Machinery is working on.