With campus areas becoming increasingly crowded because of finals week, quiet study areas are a valuable commodity.
As the SVSU campus supports more students each year, it can become difficult for them to find quiet study areas. So, where are the best places on campus to take out a laptop, books and get to work? »
All stories in this issue
- Changes coming to GRE this fall
- RSOs get more space with Curtiss Hall construction
- Marketing class helps nonprofit organization
- Club lets members jump feet first into water sports
- Exam takers seek secret studying spot
- Graduates ready to seek careers
- Boger appointed editor-in-chief
- Funding down, but salary spending up
- Police briefs
- Spring cleaning spirit takes hold as semester ends
- Is there savings in the mail?
- Duo seeks to ENGAGE area high schoolers
- Census reveals Kochville growth