The results are in and surveys say SVSU is going strong with enrollment and student satisfaction.
At the Board of Control meeting Monday, Student Services and Enrollment management released the results from the Official Enrollment Report for Winter 2010, as well as the results from the Student Satisfaction surveys that were distributed in the fall. »
All stories in this issue
- Survey: SVSU students satisfied
- New campus organization advocates for commuters
- Dorm project springs with green
- Studying abroad proves low-cost in SVSUís family
- Pi Games dish out generosity
- Police briefs
- News briefs
- Eight Cards win at annual first-year writing awards
- Love or something like it in air at Valentineís dance
- Gender equality still not present in politics
- On-campus radio station still aiming to go worldwide
- By gum, university does not sell confection!